The VIBE community has a feature that will automatically archive and version each update you make on a document. Follow the steps below to create new versions of already previously uploaded documents
- Open the document that you would like to update
- Download the document and save the document to your computer
- Update/make changes to the document and save the document. You can keep the document name the same.
- Return to the original document post on VIBE and click the "Edit" button located on the right hand side
- Click the "Click to upload a new file" button
- Upload the updated file you saved on your computer
When you upload a new file through this method, the file you are overwriting will automatically be archived as an older "version. If you would like to retrieve previous versions, follow the steps below
- Open the post of the document
- On the right hand side click "Manage Versions"
- From here you will be able to access all of the previous versions of the document, as well as who created the versions. when they were created and you will also be able to restore a previous version to the active version